Monday 23 May 2011

Hugo Create

These are my final packaging for the perfume. I have taken these photos
to use on my mock design boards. After the crit tomorrow i will re take the 
photos for my final boards. 

The packaging has come out nicely although the autumn and winter
spray painted type is hard to read. If i had the time i would reprint these two 
nets and spray then again. 

Im not sure the stickers are relevant and do not work within the 
range as the design is on a white background. I think i will remove them and
use clear tape so seal the cellophane. 











I hand cut the stencils out of one of the nets to show
the packaging with the stencils in the packaging. Again if i had more time i would do this for all
of the packaging as another range of packaging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment