Tuesday 10 May 2011

Hugo Create




Today i was having some difficulty designing the packaging for the different fragrances. Following a discussion with John i realised that, with the fragrance being for women i was going to have to make the packaging look feminine. We discussed how this may be an issue as spray paint, stencils, wall art etc are quite masculine. I also was worrying that with it being about wall art it may look like its for 'Teenagers' or may end up looking cheap. 
I therefore am trying to make the packaging as simple as possible. I am going to try out different typefaces to see which one looks the most feminine. John and I also discussed the use of colours to show the different seasons. I am going to focus one season first to get the design right then it will be a lot easier to design the other seasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment